Railways reservation Foreign Tourist Quota is a special number of seats or berths reserved for international tourists in almost all the important trains and in different classes.
This is done to ensure that the foreign tourists can explore the multi-faceted India without any hassles. The tourists can avail the reservation facility against Indian passes and their passport.
List of train reservation quotas. Click on Links to get more information on Quota.
- General quota in Railways reservation
- Ladies quota to ensure hassle free traveling
- Head quarters/high official Quota
- Parliament house Quota
- Defense Quota
- Foreign Tourist Quota
- Duty Pass Quota
- Tatkal Quota
- Female(above 45 Year)/Senior Citizen/Travelling alone quota
- Physically Handicapped Quota
- Railway Employee Staff on Duty for the train quota
- General Quota Road Side
- Out Station quota
- Pooled Quota
- Reservation Against Cancellation (RAC) Quota
- Yuva Quota
- Lower Berth Quota