Railways reservation General Road Side Quota (GNRS) describes of those railway stations that are still not connected to Passenger Reservation System. PRS maintains the database of reservation and many stations, not being connected to PRS maintain the records manually.
This is also termed as remote location quota. This quota traveler in train have specific requirement and can have wait list too. This quota tickets are booked through intermediary stations not connected with network of PRS.
List of train reservation quotas. Click on Links to get more information on Quota.
- General quota in Railways reservation
- Ladies quota to ensure hassle free traveling
- Head quarters/high official Quota
- Parliament house Quota
- Defense Quota
- Foreign Tourist Quota
- Duty Pass Quota
- Tatkal Quota
- Female(above 45 Year)/Senior Citizen/Travelling alone quota
- Physically Handicapped Quota
- Railway Employee Staff on Duty for the train quota
- General Quota Road Side
- Out Station quota
- Pooled Quota
- Reservation Against Cancellation (RAC) Quota
- Yuva Quota
- Lower Berth Quota