Railways reservation head quarters/high official Quota includes small number of seats and berths set aside for the rail officials, VIPs, high bureaucrats, etc.
The allotment is done on first and first served basis. The request for booking train tickets under such quota should be made in advance to the quota controlling authority. This railway quota is not available for general public to travel and book reserved ticket in any class of Indian railway train. This quota is kept under supervision of higher authorities to book tickets only for the person who are legally authorized to travel via train under this category.
List of train reservation quotas. Click on Links to get more information on Quota.
- General quota in Railways reservation
- Ladies quota to ensure hassle free traveling
- Head quarters/high official Quota
- Parliament house Quota
- Defense Quota
- Foreign Tourist Quota
- Duty Pass Quota
- Tatkal Quota
- Female(above 45 Year)/Senior Citizen/Travelling alone quota
- Physically Handicapped Quota
- Railway Employee Staff on Duty for the train quota
- General Quota Road Side
- Out Station quota
- Pooled Quota
- Reservation Against Cancellation (RAC) Quota
- Yuva Quota
- Lower Berth Quota