Railways reservation Out Station Quota is being operated even after provision of computerized PRS facility. Out station quota may be immediately withdrawn and merged with the database of the nearest remote location having no PRS.
This quota requires a confirmation from zonal Railways. This quota is also general quota but can not be booked online. Special provisions are provided by Indian railways to facilitate booking of tickets under out station quota for passengers willing to travel through train.
List of train reservation quotas. Click on Links to get more information on Quota.
- General quota in Railways reservation
- Ladies quota to ensure hassle free traveling
- Head quarters/high official Quota
- Parliament house Quota
- Defense Quota
- Foreign Tourist Quota
- Duty Pass Quota
- Tatkal Quota
- Female(above 45 Year)/Senior Citizen/Travelling alone quota
- Physically Handicapped Quota
- Railway Employee Staff on Duty for the train quota
- General Quota Road Side
- Out Station quota
- Pooled Quota
- Reservation Against Cancellation (RAC) Quota
- Yuva Quota
- Lower Berth Quota