Railways reservation Parliament house Quota represents the number of seats allotted to members of Parliament in order to meet their urgent travel requirements. It can be availed by Centre and State ministers, judges of Supreme of India, high court judges of various states and MLAs.
A limited number of seats have been allotted to them in different trains and in different classes.
List of train reservation quotas. Click on Links to get more information on Quota.
- General quota in Railways reservation
- Ladies quota to ensure hassle free traveling
- Head quarters/high official Quota
- Parliament house Quota
- Defense Quota
- Foreign Tourist Quota
- Duty Pass Quota
- Tatkal Quota
- Female(above 45 Year)/Senior Citizen/Travelling alone quota
- Physically Handicapped Quota
- Railway Employee Staff on Duty for the train quota
- General Quota Road Side
- Out Station quota
- Pooled Quota
- Reservation Against Cancellation (RAC) Quota
- Yuva Quota
- Lower Berth Quota