Railways reservation Employee Staff on Duty for the train is the quota, for employees of railways, which facilitates its employees by providing exclusive journey passes.
Passes are issued to employees depending on the categories of the trains and only that person can make use of the pass, whom it had been issued to. No other person can use it or it is not negotiable with some one else want to travel using employee staff on duty quota pass.
List of train reservation quotas. Click on Links to get more information on Quota.
- General quota in Railways reservation
- Ladies quota to ensure hassle free traveling
- Head quarters/high official Quota
- Parliament house Quota
- Defense Quota
- Foreign Tourist Quota
- Duty Pass Quota
- Tatkal Quota
- Female(above 45 Year)/Senior Citizen/Travelling alone quota
- Physically Handicapped Quota
- Railway Employee Staff on Duty for the train quota
- General Quota Road Side
- Out Station quota
- Pooled Quota
- Reservation Against Cancellation (RAC) Quota
- Yuva Quota
- Lower Berth Quota