Railways Yuva reservation quota provides the facility of reservation to the unemployed travelers, aged between 15-45 years, certified by National Rural Employment Guarantee (NAREGA). The tickets for Yuva quota could be reserved on the general reservation counters. The certificate is mandatory for concessions.
In budget 2009-10 a new train service called Yuva Train introduced. This train have AC Chair car class only for passengers. Yuva fare becomes applicable on these train under Yuva quota.
List of train reservation quotas. Click on Links to get more information on Quota.
- General quota in Railways reservation
- Ladies quota to ensure hassle free traveling
- Head quarters/high official Quota
- Parliament house Quota
- Defense Quota
- Foreign Tourist Quota
- Duty Pass Quota
- Tatkal Quota
- Female(above 45 Year)/Senior Citizen/Travelling alone quota
- Physically Handicapped Quota
- Railway Employee Staff on Duty for the train quota
- General Quota Road Side
- Out Station quota
- Pooled Quota
- Reservation Against Cancellation (RAC) Quota
- Yuva Quota
- Lower Berth Quota